Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 Women Challenge - The Summary

Women Challenge # 3: 1 January - 31 December 2015

hosted by Valentina of Peek-a-booK!

Although I joined in only in March, I still could contribute twenty-four reviews to this challenge. Four more reviews – all of them wintry – went online during the first two months of 2015. I did’t count them for the challenge, but for your information I’ve included the links in my list because they are all excellent reads and (with the exception of two) rather hidden gems of literature which not everybody will have heard of.

Follow the link to get to my complete list of 24+4 reviews!
2015 Women Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear anonymous spammers: Don't waste your time here! Your comments will be deleted at once without being read.